To broaden the School's reach, we are now testing a new Open Learning platform that will extend access to our learning content beyond the Public Service of Canada.
The open learning platform is an experiment in providing open educational resources to a public audience. Users would not need to log in or be a public servant. The insights gained from this experiment will inform the School's direction on open educational learning and help us discover how to best support public educators and learners alike.
The future of learning is open. Give open learning a try.
What you need to know
- The open learning platform does not replace GCcampus or the School's official course catalogue
- If you require a certificate or record of completion, complete your training using only GCcampus
- Only a small selection of learning activities are available to test at this time
Try our Open Learning test platform
Sample courses and learning tools
- Basics of Staffing in the Public Service (H200)
- Becoming a Supervisor: The Basics (G312)
- Interactive Indigenous Historical Timeline
- Security Awareness (A230)
- Who We Work For (C218)
- Working with Indigenous Communities: A Guide to Cultural Protocols
Complete your census today!
Help your community make choices about education, employment, transportation, health care and housing services.
National Indigenous History Month
This year, National Indigenous History Month is dedicated to the missing children, the families left behind and the survivors of residential schools.