Business line: Digital Academy
The CSPS Digital Academy was established by the Canada School of Public Service (CSPS) in 2018 with the aim of teaching Canada's federal public servants the skills, approaches and mindsets they need in today's digital age.
It brings together partners from government, academia and the private sector, among others, with the focus on collaboration and the sharing of knowledge and experience. Through the Discover Series, the Digital Academy offers in-class and online learning opportunities for all public servants. This suite of foundational courses is designed to introduce new mindsets, skills and techniques to help you succeed today and in the future.
For public service employees
- Discover Digital: This series is about demystifying the work of government in a digital era. The courses in this series examine the impact of large-scale technological change on how government functions and provides internal and external services.
- Discover Data: This series aims to develop data competencies in support of a data-literate workforce, create a common language around data and build a community of like-minded, mutually supportive individuals.
- Discover Agile: This is an overview of what it means to create an agile culture and apply its tools and practices in the Government of Canada.
- Discover Cloud: This series provides foundational knowledge on cloud computing. It includes an overview of the opportunities, applications and limitations of cloud computing, and looks at how to set up proper architecture and infrastructure.
- Discover Cyber Security: This series is aimed at providing foundational learning for all public servants. It provides best practices and practical tips to help you stay safe online.
- Discover Trending Technology Topics: This series takes learners through the opportunities and limitations, as well as the policy implications beyond the hype of what’s new in the digital space.
For public service leaders
- Discover Digital Leadership: What does it mean to be a leader in the digital era? This suite of courses introduces leaders to the culture, practices and technologies that have changed all sectors of society, including government.
Complete your census today!
Help your community make choices about education, employment, transportation, health care and housing services.
National Indigenous History Month
This year, National Indigenous History Month is dedicated to the missing children, the families left behind and the survivors of residential schools.