Canada School of Public Service GBA+ Implementation Plan
The School does not yet have a GBA+ implementation plan in place, but it did make advances in the following areas:
Strategy or framework
- The School is developing a strategy to ensure the integration of GBA+ into departmental decision-making processes, accompanied by appropriate monitoring and reporting mechanisms.
- A GBA+ framework is being developed.
- GBA+ discussions took place at several senior management committee meetings in 2019–20.
Monitoring and reporting mechanisms
- Monitoring and reporting mechanisms have yet to be determined.
- Two Co-Champions for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion led GBA+ initiatives.
- Discussions on matters pertaining to GBA+ took place as per the mandate of the School's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Forum.
- An intradepartmental network or working-level group dedicated to GBA+ met during the year.
A GBA+ Responsibility Centre has yet to be formally put in place. In the interim, the School has a GBA+ contact person who acts as an ambassador of the GBA+ program.