Taking the time to edit and proofread your writing can help to produce more focused and polished business documents. This online self-paced course outlines important editing and proofreading techniques that cover essential writing concepts such as tone, structure, clarity and accuracy. Through the use of video examples, participants will become familiar with common grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes, and will acquire helpful tools to improve their professional writing skills.
- outlining general techniques for editing and proofreading
- recognizing errors related to accuracy and completeness
- editing the structure of written documents
- proofreading for word usage and punctuation
- identifying grammar, spelling, style and consistency mistakes