Working through difficult or unpleasant situations often requires tact, empathy and patience. This online self-paced course presents strategies for navigating through challenging work relationships, including how to approach sensitive issues and identify different warning signs and behaviours. Participants will learn how to write constructive, tactful emails that can help to de-escalate challenging situations in the workplace.
- working through difficult situations
- composing sensitive emails with tact and diplomacy
- dealing with angry or manipulative individuals
- tactfully correcting a boss or client
- maintaining positive work relationships