A key factor in advancing your career is maintaining a strong, professional network of contacts. This online self-paced course examines the communication skills required to establish an effective business network, and provides a rationale and best practices for maintaining this network. Participants will gain insight into how to leverage networking opportunities to build rapport and how to use business contacts to achieve specific career goals.
- identifying where to find networking opportunities
- attracting new network connections
- conversing with new people
- starting your own business network
- maintaining your business network