A supportive peer network can provide you with a wide variety of expertise and institutional knowledge. This online self-paced course explores how to identify the peers within your organization who are especially important to your goals and to bringing success to your organization. Participants will learn the best ways to develop and maintain solid, mutually beneficial relationships with the people who matter most to their professional lives.
- being aware of your working environment
- classifying the political styles of individuals in the workplace
- identifying key peers and their characteristics
- building strategic peer relationships
- keeping peer relationships healthy