Losing focus can stop progress in its tracks, regardless of how well organized someone may be. This online self-paced course offers strategies for dealing with focus challenges and distractions at work, including through refocusing exercises. Participants will explore ways of saying no to distractions and adjusting their focus in response to changing circumstances or urgencies.
- avoiding procrastination and temptation
- beating fatigue and multitasking to maintain your focus
- minimizing distractions in the work environment
- selecting the most effective response when declining a request
- adjusting focus in response to changing circumstances