Social media is a vital technology used to attract, connect with, and retain the interest of an active or potential target audience. This online self-paced course explains how organizations are using social media today as a key component of a persuasive communications strategy to reach people and influence their behaviours. Participants will learn how to analyze their organization's social media channels and marketing strategies to help maintain and strengthen their relationships with clients.
- understanding the social media landscape
- auditing an organization's social media channels for strengths and weaknesses
- establishing a positive online identity
- using social media to augment traditional marketing strategies
- identifying the challenges and risks of using social media platforms