Checking the feasibility of an idea from an organizational standpoint can help make ideas clearer, more relevant and practical. This online self-paced course offers a variety of techniques for verifying and building on creative ideas, including ways to develop ideas effectively. Participants will learn when to use research and when to use simulations and other techniques to verify whether an idea is worth pursuing.
- understanding the stages of idea generation
- knowing when to apply rationale and critique
- checking if ideas are grounded in reality
- seeking the opinions of other people
- using simulations and other techniques