Being well prepared and confident for a second language evaluation is the best way to ease anxiety and improve your focus on the day of your test. This online self-paced course assists learners in preparing for the Public Service Commission's Test of Oral Proficiency for levels B and C in French as a second language. Participants will be prompted to complete various oral comprehension, expression and interaction exercises at the B and C levels, with increasing degrees of difficulty, consistent with the Test of Oral Proficiency.
- improving oral comprehension in French as a second language
- practising oral expression by responding to recorded conversations
- integrating best practices into daily activities to improve oral interaction
- maintaining one's French language skills
- creating a personal lexicon