Managing talent effectively within an organization is crucial to achieving long-term business goals. This online self-paced course explains the process of creating career development programs for everyone from new employees to experienced leaders, including how to maintain a qualified talent pipeline through effective succession planning. Participants will review key development and mentoring concepts and learn how to create and implement a succession planning program and analyze its success.
- reviewing examples of career development programs
- describing the theories of leadership
- identifying the characteristics of a successful mentoring program
- identifying the characteristics of succession planning
- matching each stage of the succession planning process to its activities