To get a team to perform at its best, the strengths of every team member must be recognized and their combined strengths put to good use. This online self-paced course provides recommendations on how to set effective team goals, identify roles and responsibilities, and assess the competencies of team members. Participants will learn best practices for assigning roles based on competencies, and how to give and receive feedback to achieve optimum team performance.
- aligning team goals with clear and measurable corporate goals
- identifying team member roles, responsibilities and expectations
- assessing the competencies of team members
- matching competencies to team member roles
- providing and receiving feedback from team members