Successfully managing a cross-functional team can be both challenging and rewarding. This online self-paced course outlines the organizational benefits of cross-functional teams, their developmental stages, and the risks associated with each stage. Participants will learn about the key characteristics of a cross-functional leader and best practices for team success.
- reviewing the advantages of a cross-functional team
- examining the development stages of a cross-functional team
- identifying typical problems encountered by cross-functional teams
- identifying the characteristics of a successful cross-functional team leader
- exploring strategies for successful team management