Digital technology enables teams and colleagues to connect and work together no matter their physical environment. This online self-paced course explores the benefits of virtual collaboration, as well as best practices for its successful implementation and how to choose the right technologies. Participants will learn the key aspects of leading and being part of a virtual team, and the common mistakes to avoid when collaborating virtually.
- enabling virtual collaboration
- choosing technology for team collaboration
- avoiding common mistakes when rolling out collaboration tools
- identifying best practices for leading a virtual team
- identifying best practices for virtual team members