Project planning in Agile involves establishing the proper project requirements, conditions of satisfaction, and priorities. This online self-paced course examines critical planning activities in Agile such as creating personas and wireframing, as well as iterative methodologies for prioritizing project requirements as part of a release plan. Participants will learn about common Agile estimation techniques such as story points, wideband delphi and affinity estimation.
- defining release planning and iteration planning
- creating personas, user stories and story maps
- understanding the different estimating techniques in Agile
- distinguishing between the different customer-valued prioritization methods
- identifying the key activities of iteration planning meetings
This course is part of a Skillsoft learning series that covers the objectives for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. PMI-ACP is a registered mark of Project Management Institute Inc.