Data science involves using scientific analysis, tools and mathematics to extract useful business insights from raw data. This online self-paced course presents the characteristics and key elements of data science and explores the potential benefits of data science to the organizations that utilize it. Participants will learn about the skill sets needed on a data management team, and discover best practices for extracting useful insights from data to guide decisions and drive business improvements.
- exploring how data science can increase business value
- identifying the three key elements of the data science process
- developing a data science team with the required skill sets
- extracting useful insights from raw data
- reviewing the common challenges of using data science