Data modelling can help organizations to better monitor, organize, access and understand information. This online self-paced course explores the benefits of data modelling, outlining its main characteristics and the styles, levels and models most commonly used. Participants will learn how data models are built and how to use data modelling to create detailed data blueprints to improve their organization's daily operations.
- using data modelling to enhance business operations
- identifying the basic tasks of the data-modelling process
- reviewing the common types of data models
- examining the three styles of data modelling
- using common strategies to build data models