Social intelligence involves converting raw, real-time data into practicable insights that can help improve customer relationships. This online self-paced course explores different ways to monitor social media and highlights how social intelligence can improve organizational performance. Participants will learn best practices for gathering and analyzing social media data, and insightful ways to use social awareness strategies to deliver real business value.
- defining the business benefits of social intelligence
- setting up effective social media monitoring
- identifying the common sources of social media data
- analyzing social data effectively to uncover real business intelligence
- applying social intelligence findings strategically