Customer journey mapping can help to better identify your customers' needs and their common pain points. This online self-paced course introduces the customer journey map, a helpful problem-solving tool used to document every step of the customer experience. By creating their own map, participants will learn how to better understand their customers' needs, identify the problems they encounter, and brainstorm effective solutions.
- identifying the benefits of customer journey mapping
- setting the business goal and establishing a mapping team
- drafting, updating and completing a customer journey map
- prioritizing solutions to improve customer focus
- avoiding common mapping mistakes