The Internet of Things is an interrelated system that allows people to connect with physical objects, devices, machines and everyday objects, and allows those things to connect with each other. This online self-paced course covers the basics of the Internet of Things (IoT), including its business applications and its value to customers, organizations and everyday life. Participants will learn how to transform information into value, generate revenue, and revolutionize the way their business provides value to its customers.
- understanding the purpose and ideas behind the IoT
- identifying key IoT data management challenges
- transforming information into value
- generating revenue from the IoT
- connecting with customers through the IoT