Cloud computing allows organizations to access mobile, on-demand data and application services with greater flexibility and at a reduced cost. This online self-paced course highlights the benefits of using cloud-based technologies and outlines different deployment models and best practices for migrating to the cloud efficiently. Participants will learn about some of the common applications of cloud computing, and how to use performance metrics to measure their organization's return on investment.
- reviewing five key characteristics of cloud computing
- assessing the risks of adopting cloud-based technologies
- choosing the best deployment model for the organization
- preparing a business for moving to the cloud effectively
- using performance metrics to measure the return on investment