To excel in today's tech-centric business landscape, organizations need to have the flexibility and agility to be able to embrace digital innovation effectively. This online self-paced course examines the attributes of digitally dexterous organizations and explains how to establish a digital-first mindset across an organization. Participants will learn about the benefits of digital dexterity and the process of digitizing organizational practices, as well as how to support and gauge their organization's progress towards digital dexterity.
- being a digitally dexterous organization
- establishing a tech-centric mindset
- digitizing organizational practices
- reviewing the stages of transition to digitization
- assessing four areas of improvement