Projects following the Agile method use short work iterations and develop products incrementally to focus on business priorities and value to clients. This online self-paced course introduces the most common Agile methodologies and frameworks, including Agile's 4 primary values, 12 principles and 5 phases of its project management model. Participants will explore key activities for managing a project using Agile, such as developing a project charter and a product vision, using appropriate types of contracts, and favouring simple over comprehensive forms of project documentation.
- identifying the key characteristics of the Agile method
- reviewing the five phases of the Agile project management model
- transitioning to Agile using the five ADAPT steps
- identifying types of contracts that are suitable for Agile projects
- recognizing the types of documentation used in Agile projects
This course is part of a Skillsoft learning series that covers the objectives for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. PMI-ACP is a registered mark of Project Management Institute Inc.