Organizations need to be agile to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing technological and economic work environment. This online self-paced course examines the benefits of cultivating agile thinking across an organization, exploring the critical success factors and key steps involved in creating an agile enterprise. Participants will learn how to implement enterprise agility by overcoming common obstacles and selecting planning tools that support an agile organization.
- recognizing the benefits of applying agile practices organization-wide
- reviewing the critical success factors for enterprise agility
- creating an agile enterprise step by step
- overcoming common organizational obstacles
- selecting enterprise agile planning tools