To adapt and thrive in an environment of constant technological change, organizations require a digital transformation strategy that closely aligns its business and IT functions. This online self-paced course examines the effectiveness of business-IT collaboration by exploring the critical concepts, processes and best practices involved in aligning an organization's technology and business strategies. Participants will learn how to create a collaborative work culture and avoid common pitfalls in progressing towards digital transformation within their organization.
- identifying the value of business-IT collaboration
- understanding the key elements of the ACME framework (activities, context, motivation and enabling technology)
- exploring the critical components of strategic alignment
- outlining the steps in the strategic alignment process
- sustaining successful business-IT collaboration