Following a clear process when communicating with customers is an effective way to deliver better service and increase customer satisfaction. This online self-paced course provides valuable advice on how to improve interactions with clients and customers, including how to overcome communication barriers. Participants will learn how to empathize with customers and interact more effectively using techniques such as vocal cues, active listening, and paraphrasing to better understand their clients' needs.
- overcoming communication barriers
- speaking naturally and cooperatively
- reacting with appropriate tone and formality
- practising active and attentive listening
- communicating intention using vocal cues