Successful organizations are often those that respond to the needs of their customers in an efficient and constructive manner. This online self-paced course presents common procedures for responding to customer complaints with professionalism and patience. Participants will learn how to navigate difficult conversations with customers, document incidents, and report customer complaints to management.
- providing information and assistance to customers
- documenting and organizing incident reports
- identifying and ranking incidents by severity
- escalating incidents appropriately and at the right time
- gathering and using metrics