Perhaps the most uncomfortable responsibility of a customer service representative is dealing with angry customers. This online self-paced course reviews the typical trouble spots when dealing with an angry customer and examines simple techniques to follow when responding to these types of situations. Participants will learn how to respond to a customer complaint by defusing the situation, investigating the problem, and reaching an agreement on a solution.
- addressing and handling customer complaints
- defusing customer frustration
- investigating customer complaints
- coming to a problem-resolving agreement with a customer
- matching boundary-related customer service mistakes to strategies for preventing them