To ensure the government's responsible expenditure of public funds, project management is a crucial skill for public servants at all levels. This online self-paced course provides an overview of the basics of project management and is designed for learners with little or no knowledge about project management techniques. Participants will learn about the steps involved in managing a project and how to see a project through from start to finish using established best practices.
- distinguishing between carrying out a project and a project management approach
- describing general notions and concepts of project management
- carrying out a project and using project documents
- identifying the key stakeholders involved in carrying out a government project
- recognizing the importance of applying project management principles for project success