The objective of the security interview is to obtain missing information or seek clarification from an individual undergoing a security screening process to assess their reliability and/or loyalty to Canada. This course presents a practical approach to acquiring the skills and techniques needed to conduct security interviews. Participants will learn how to properly plan and conduct security interviews, including writing an invitation letter and preparing a final assessment report.
- understanding the reasons for conducting a security interview
- writing an invitation letter
- preparing for and conducting a security interview
- reviewing interviewing techniques and questions
- preparing a final assessment report
Security Screening (S202) is a prerequisite for this course.