Inevitable in any business environment, organizational change can present new and empowering opportunities to propel your career forward. This online self-paced course explains the importance of being prepared for organizational change and introduces the essential skills needed not only to survive, but to thrive during periods of change. Participants will review best practices for building self-motivation, ways to capitalize on the potential career opportunities, and the importance of having a career plan.
- preparing for change through self-motivation
- managing yourself through change
- reframing as a coping mechanism to accept change
- taking risks and being open to the unknown
- empowering yourself to take control of your career