Engaging with stakeholders can produce valuable data that can be analyzed and constructively used to innovate. This online self-paced course explains how to analyze and translate user data into meaningful improvements towards a better user experience. Participants will learn to define opportunities to use user data through tools like experience mapping and affinity clustering.
- recognizing the key aspects of a constructive mindset
- sequencing the steps for creating experience maps
- using affinity clustering in design thinking
- identifying the key elements of the actionable insight formula
- recognizing effective opportunity statements
This course was developed with subject matter support provided by PDD Group Ltd. (www.pddinnovation.com).