Understanding unconscious bias is essential for ensuring a diverse, welcoming and productive workplace. This online self-paced course explores the process of overcoming organizational biases and examines how to be an inclusive leader. Participants will learn to recognize potential biases in their organization and apply specific tactics to combat unconscious biases in their own teams.
- recognizing subtle signs of unconscious bias in an organization
- identifying examples of micro-affirmations in the workplace
- leading an inclusive organization
- creating systems that reduce organizational bias
- overcoming unconscious bias in the hiring process