Today's leaders are expected to be able to lead and interact with individuals from a variety of cultures, beliefs, ethnicities, genders and backgrounds. This online self-paced course presents techniques to help promote diversity in the workplace and leverage it for the benefit of the organization. Participants will reflect on best practices that encourage excellence and cooperation across the diverse spectrum of workers and markets.
- acknowledging diversity in a rapidly shifting market
- relating diversity to business operations
- recognizing the role of leaders in developing and promoting diversity
- identifying leadership actions that support diversity
- encouraging diversity through organizational policies and leadership skills