Success in organizations is often dependent upon the experience, capabilities and qualities of individuals working together towards a common purpose. This online self-paced course presents strategies for building and leading teams towards the achievement of a shared vision. Participants will apply this knowledge by further exploring methods to avoid conflict and mitigate team dysfunction.
- identifying the stages of team development
- choosing members and assigning roles
- applying strategies to motivate your team and get it working efficiently
- establishing methods to encourage ongoing success
- recognizing and addressing sources of team dysfunction