Successful leaders are expected to be able to adopt a coaching or mentoring approach when fostering a culture that is conducive to professional development. This online self-paced course presents coaching techniques for building dynamic and purposeful coaching-style relationships with team members. Participants will review coaching principles to guide them in helping others to exceed their preconceived limitations and reach their full potential.
- establishing boundaries and rapport in a coaching-style relationship
- identifying when and how to initiate a coaching approach to a relationship
- setting and meeting coaching goals
- overcoming challenges or limitations
- striving for productivity in a coaching-style relationship