Business execution is the "how to" of getting things done to support an organization's business strategy. This online self-paced course reviews the characteristics of a business execution culture and examines the three elements needed to promote and execute a sound business strategy: planning, people and practice. Participants will learn how to drive performance and strategy in the right direction through proper business execution techniques and practices.
- fostering business execution through actions
- listing questions to ask when evaluating a business plan
- empowering people during the business execution processes
- using appropriate follow-up techniques for business leaders
- matching business execution culture characteristics to culture types